If you're new to the spa scene, here are a few tips to help you make the most of your first time:
1. Book your spa visit prior to your visit, to avoid disappointment.
2. Take the time to arrive early (10 to 15 minutes prior at the very least). Certain treatments, massages for instance, require that you fill out a medical questionnaire. You'll also need time to change and time for a quick tour. You may also want time to enjoy a few of the extras (such as steam room, relaxation room) before your treatment. The treatment will also be more effective if you allow yourself time to relax and enjoy the entire experience.
4. We provide you with a robe & slippers and bathroom amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, hand lotion, hair dryers.
5. Make a trip to the loo prior to a service. You don't want the treatment to be interrupted by the call-of-nature. Footloose - Please be considerate of our staff and stay conscious of wiffy odours. Clean socks and frequent bathing tend to help. But if there’s still a need for the anti-skunk spray when you expose your feet, ask to wash them before your treatment.
6. If you're concerned about what to wear under the robe, don't be. We offer disposable underwear just for that purpose. Our professional spa therapists are taught special draping techniques and the only part of the body exposed at one time is the part being worked on. So don't worry about lying there stark naked and feeling exposed because most of the time you're covered by a combination of sheets and towels. Another thing that new spa-goers may not realize is that a therapist will usually leave the room to allow you privacy to remove your robe and hop onto the treatment table, and vice versa at the end of the treatment. So relax. Our professional therapists do everything in their power to make a client feel comfortable and worry free during a treatment.
Bear in mind that even though a facial concentrates on the face, it’s customary to take off everything from the waist up. There are bonuses to be had. The treatment can also include treats for the scalp, neck, and shoulders.
8. Let the therapist know about your aches, pains, areas that need attention. Let your therapist know if the water in a therapeutic bath is too hot, the massage pressure is too hard, the wrap is claustrophobic, or anything else that makes you feel uncomfortable. They won't know unless you tell them.
9. Some clients will talk and ask questions during a treatment, others won't. It's up to you to decide what's best for you. To expeience the treatment to its best, silence and a semi-sleep state is preffered.
10. Don't worry about falling asleep on the therapy table. It's the ultimate relaxation.
11. While a 15 to 20 per-cent tip is customary, sometimes, especially if you're buying a package. Tips can be personally given to the therapist after the therapy or can be added to the total on a credit card or placed in small envelopes usually available from the cashier, which would be passed onto the therapist.
12. Following a treatment don't jump right back into the rat race. Allow yourself a little time to relax and enjoy the moments of calm. Chill in our Serenity Lounge and sip herbal teas which also help flush out toxins. We are a pretty easy going bunch, keen to please and intent on making your spa experience as pleasurable as possible. Please don’t be embarrassed or hesitant should you have any other questions, comments or concerns, all will be treated confidentially. Otherwise, enjoy. Toüché spa in Pune, offers a friendly environment for new spa visitors and clients who haven’t experienced spa facials, spa massages and other spa services.