Toüché Spa Policy
Dear Guest, we value your time and interest in treatments at our Spa. To maximize your enjoyment and relaxation through spa services, we advise you to adhere to our Spa guidelines.
• Spa services are available by appointment 7 days a week from 11 AM till 10 PM. The last appointment of the day should at-least start by 9 PM. We suggest making all Spa reservations at least 72 hours in advance to reserve your preferred time. Call 020-65102060 / 9923800300
• Please mention your suitable time for an appointment and the choice of therapy for us to serve you better
• Walk-ins are always welcome, as we sometimes do have last minute openings. If the day and time you request is not available, we will be happy to add you to our cancellation list and contact you with any openings.
Being on time for appointments are greatly appreciated, So that you may receive your full service and so our other guests are not inconvenienced. Arriving a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment allows you time to check in. You may relax in our Serenity lounge and enjoy beverages prior to or after services.
We request 24 hours cancellation notice for guests scheduled for a single service and 48 hours notice for guests scheduled for two or more services. In case of No shows or appointments cancelled in less than the required time, the priority rating of the concerned client will go down for future appointments and no refund would be made for online booking.
Late Arrivals –
If you arrive late for your service, we will make every effort to accommodate your full service. If other appointments are scheduled immediately after yours, your service will be shortened and you will remain responsible for the full service price.
Heaven of tranquillity –
Our Spa environment is dedicated to providing a relaxed space for your benefit so please help us to ensure that we maintain it. Please respect other spa guests’ rights to privacy and serenity. Our spa is cell phone-free, child-free and non-smoking zone.
Spa attire –
At Toüché Spa we provide robes, slippers, disposable undergarments and any other amenities like hair dryers, ear buds, etc. required by you during your visit.
Right to Privacy –
• It is never required that you are unclothed in front of anyone at our wellness spa. Our staff is professionally trained in proper draping to ensure your modesty is never compromised. Our therapists will only expose the areas being worked on. Disposable undergarments and wraps will be provided at the locker rooms.
• Your personal information shared with us is 100% safe. It will never be shared across with any third party.
Responsibility of Guests' Belongings –
The Spa provides individual lockers to each guest. Please keep your valuableswithin the lockers provided in the treatment rooms. Still we recommend our guests not to carry valuable goods or ornaments when visiting the Spa. Toüché Spa is not responsible in any way for the loss of any of the clients’ belongings.
Complimentary Steam / Sauna –
With each Full Body massage or Body Scrubs & Wraps, we provide complimentary 15 Min. Steam and Sauna usage. Subject to availability at the given time.
Right of Admission/Service Reserved –
• Toüché Spa reserves the right to decline, administer and/or discontinue any treatment. The management also reserves the right for admission into the spa.
• We retain the right to refuse service to anyone that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
• Any Clients/ Members who commit any offence on the Spa premises and acts in any manner that is offensive or abusive to the staff or guests their Membership will be terminated. No sexual connotation to any staff will be tolerated. Your therapist may terminate the service, without refund, if inappropriate language or actions occur.
• Legal action will be taken if any harassment is reported against any guest/staff. We strictly do not permit and condone any sexual activities in the spa premises.
• Minor (below 16 years) will not be permitted for body treatments. Guests under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent.
Gift Cards / Gift Certificates –
Toüché Spa gift cards are as beautiful to give as they are to receive. Gift cards are available for any treatment(s) or in any amount. Gift cards are valid for services or products only and may be purchased at the facility, by phone, e-mail or website. Gift Cards are not refundable and must be presented at the time service is rendered. They are to be treated as cash and are therefore not redeemable if lost or stolen. Gifts Cards are redeemable at the monetary value of the service at the time of purchase.
Client Satisfaction Policy –
Our purpose is to provide an extraordinary spa experience for our clients. Our spa team members are prepared to make every effort to assure your satisfaction. If we fail to provide you with satisfactory customer service, please contact the Front Desk immediately at Toüché Spa.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and local checks (with ID) for all services rendered.
Thanks for your patience and co-operating with your Spa.